Sunday, May 15, 2011

In My Mailbox (18)




In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that gives bloggers a chance to share what books they've received in the last week. It's hosted by The Story Siren and you can find out more info about it here.




This week I got a lot of ebooks for review. I had been neglecting review requests while I finished school and got settled into being at home again. So when I finally replied to them, I got some interesting books to review! Check out what I got:


For Review
Acadia, Book I: The Lost King and the Goddess of Time by Ali Naqvi {Goodreads}
Daimon (Prequel to Half-Blood) by Jennifer L. Armentrout {Goodreads}
Inklings by Aparna Warrier {Goodreads}
Laney: The Brookehaven Vampires by Joann Martin Sowles {Goodreads}
Six Moon Summer by S.M. Reine {Goodreads}
All ebooks received from author except DAIMON (received through publisher).

Some of these are new genres for me (like INKLINGS, which is flash fiction), some are my genre, but more adult, and some are exactly what I love to read. I've already read and reviewed INKLINGS by Aparna Warrier. Check out my review here. I'm excited to jump into the others, too.

What did you get this week?

7 comments:

  1. Inklings looks really good *O* The cover and all! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crap! I got Daimon this week too, and forgot to put it on my list!!! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting books! I hope you enjoy all of them. I have been setting aside review requests too because I over committed in May. I also want to take the summer off to read some of the many books I bought over this past school year. My mailboxes are at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great books :) Am reading Six Moon Summer now its great. Check out my IMM :

    http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-2.html?spref=tw

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read and loved Daimon. Hope you do too.

    Happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of any of these novels but I hope you enjoy them all!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like some interesting reads. Can't wait to see your reviews!

    Be sure to stop by my blog and pick up your Stylish Blogger Award!

    http://tracyshappybookshelf.blogspot.com/2011/05/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete