Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (35)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme, hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
DO NOT INCLUDE SPOILERS (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away, so that you don't ruin the book for others)
Share the title and author so that other participants can add the book to their TBR list is they like your teasers!

My teaser this week comes from True Intentions, a paranormal YA romance by Lisa Kuehne. I'm about half way through and it's a good story so far. Here's my teaser:





As I reach for the backpack, there's an instant, yet agonizing, sharp pain at the back of my head. Before I have the chance to scream out, my world goes black...





This story has a lot of good suspense in it. I'm enjoying it. The love story is a bit forced in my opinion, and the way it is written in different POVs doesn't quite flow for me, but it's nothing I can't handle. I'm still excited to see what will happen next!

Feel free to share links to your teasers! I'd love to see what you're reading.

8 comments:

  1. Awesome teaser! I haven't heard of this book, so I'll definitely have to check it out. :)

    Wendy @ Escape Into Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does sound exciting I wonder why they got hit in the head, hmm where they where they shouldn't have been. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I haven't heard of this book before. It sounds interesting. The cover looks nice! Great teaser! Thank you for sharing!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good suspenseful book? I want to read it now!! :) I LOVE books like that and this one sounds SO cool! Plus, I really like that cover!

    Awesome teaser, Pamela! I wasn't a fan of multiple POVs before either, but I've been reading so many lately that they're actually starting to grow on me LOL! x)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh cliffhanger!! Great tease!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser, sounds like it could be very intense! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder what's going on? Great teaser.
    Thanks for sharing and for stopping by The Bookish Babes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great teaser! I will definitely have to check this one out - thank you for sharing and stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete