Sunday, April 15, 2012

In My Mailbox (39)



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that gives bloggers a chance to share what books they've received in the last week. It's hosted by The Story Siren and you can find out more info about it here.




I haven't done an IMM in a while because I've actually been good about not spending my non-existent money on books. So this collection has been gathered over the last month. Here's what I got:

Bought
Hallowed (Unearthly #2) by Cynthia Hand {Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon}
Immortal City by Scott Speer {Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon}

Bought
The Iron Queen (Iron Fey #3) by Julie Kagawa
{Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon}

For Review
Intangible by J. Meyers {Goodreads | Amazon}
Thanks to the author for the ebook review copy!

Borrowed
Destiny and Deception (13 to Life #4) by Shannon Delany
{Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon}
New Girl by Paige Harbison {Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon}
Fracture by Megan Miranda {Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon}

Half of these were just acquired yesterday, so I don't feel like I've been hoarding a bunch of books that I got and just not telling you ;).

Hallowed and Immortal City were gifts to myself for completing my teaching placements. I'm officially a teacher!! I'm looking forward to a summer of just working and reading and laying by the pool. And of course, devouring all the books I've been meaning to read for so long!

What did you get this week?

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on officially being a teacher!!! :) I'm a teacher too and I totally look forward to my summer vacation lol.

    I hope you enjoy all your books!

    Jenny at Books to the Sky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read Fractured. I've heard great things about it. I loved Intangible so enjoy.
    My IMM  
    Happy Reading
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being a teacher! I am one as well, and all I'm gonna do during the summer is read and not work! :) I hope you'll have some happy times with your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! Yay for Iron Queen. I love the series. Hallowed was good too.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete