Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Big Move

What a bad blogger I am!

I'm sorry that it's been so slow around here for a few days. I'm in the middle of moving from Ottawa, Canada to Melbourne, Australia. Needless to say, my life is pretty hectic right now.

On Sunday, I moved from Ottawa down to Toronto. I'm going to Australia with a friend, and her parents are accompanying us down to help get us settled. So my parents drove me down here on Sunday. It was a sad day; a day full of goodbyes. I know I'm not going to see my family for the next 5 months, so it was hard to say goodbye.

Since then, we've been preparing for leaving. We fly out on Thursday night. We've done a bunch of running around, some packing, and overall getting prepared to leave Canada.

As much as I love blogging, it's just so hard for me to do it at this point. I'm not quitting, not by a long shot. I'm just letting you know that it'll be pretty slow around here for a couple weeks. But I will be back. I'll be back stronger than ever, as soon as we're in Melbourne and settled.

So it's not goodbye to you. It's just see you later.

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's a big move!!!! And I'm sure it will be a much different place to live. I'm jealous too, I've always wanted to go to Australia. Hope you love it there, and I'll be watching for you to post when you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding big move! That's going to be a huge change! I don't think anybody is going to fault you for your blog being slow right now, lol. I hope your transition goes smoothly and you enjoy living in Australia!

    ReplyDelete