Thursday, August 2, 2012

Teaser "Tuesday" (61)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme, hosted by MizB of Should be Reading.
Here's what you do:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two sentences from somewhere on that page
Share the title and author
Try not to include spoilers!

I feel bad that I've been neglecting the blog, so I wanted to give you a couple teasers from the book I'm reading, Blood Magic, by the wonderful Tessa Gratton. Here they are:



Peering around the corner, I realized the statue was wearing jeans and a T-shirt, and had barrettes in her hair that glittered purple in the moonlight. I was an idiot.
Page 14


He blinked, and I touched his cheek, brushing my fingers down from the corner of his eye, where someday wrinkles would press.

My eyelids fluttered closed just as I kissed him.

Page 106

I'm really liking this book. I'm positive I'll be finishing it soon after we board the plane tomorrow night.

I'll be back soon, hopefully!

Feel free to share your teasers from Tuesday with me! I'd love to see what you're reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment