Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (62)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme, hosted by MizB of Should be Reading.
Here's what you do:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two sentences from somewhere on that page
Share the title and author
Try not to include spoilers!

I'm reading a self-published book this week: Falling: Girl With Broken Wings by J Bennett. I've just started, but it's an explosive beginning. Here's a teaser:






I am crouched over Ryan, gripping his shirt. I am also watching the stranger's glowing hands, wondering if it hurts. Something is coming off him. I feel the vibrations of it hook around me and tug me upright. I cannot see what it is, but I can feel it, an invisible string that pulls me toward the stranger.


Like I said, I'm just at the beginning, so I'm still trying to get into the story. But it does start off strong.

Feel free to share your teasers with me. I'd love to see what you're reading!

3 comments: